Wednesday, December 6, 2017

All About me



Good Morning! 
Its time to Wake Up And Makeup!

My name is Tiffany Jackson and i am 17 years old. I first started wearing make up at about 12-13 years old, which some may consider a decently young age. Starting out with the basics i just wore mascara the first few years. When i turned 14 i started having serve ache break outs, which lead to start working with foundation, concealer, and even color correcting products. I would consider myself very outgoing, optimistic, and care free. Online and in person i love to express who i am through Make up looks and outfits.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you already have an intro line that addresses your audience right away! So fun and clever! The picture is cool too, although it's funny that your back is turned when the blog is all about your face and makeup.:) Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your idea and the blog in general! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Going red!

Good morning Its time to wake up and Make up!   Today i am going to be telling you about the time my best friend and i dyed ...