Thursday, January 25, 2018

10 Minute Make up challenge



Good morning 
its time to wake up and make up! 


this is my super layed back everday school make up look that only takes 10 min :)
1. first i cover my face with primer (Baby skin Primer
2. then i apply matte and pore less foundation. with stay matte light pressed powder by rimmel 
3. then i apply a light purple to my crease and shimmery gold on my lip.
4. lastly brush your cheeks with a light pink blush : )
 5. and if youre feeling fancy high light the high points on your face like cheek bones, lips and the tip of your nose
6. lately apply a couple coats of your favorite mascara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going red!

Good morning Its time to wake up and Make up!   Today i am going to be telling you about the time my best friend and i dyed ...