Wednesday, January 17, 2018

This Is Us

Hello to the all the unfortunate ones who decide to read this. My name is Vicky, I am a friend of Tiffany's, and I'm going to tell you a short story.

Tiffany and I went out to my dads. On our way out there, we realized that the roads were incredibly icy, and the car wouldn't go up my driveway. Tiffany and I got out of the car and we tried to walk up the icy driveway. We were complete idiots because we could've just walked on the side where loose, powdery snow is. Our lack of intelligence gave Tiffany a concussion and I got a swollen and bruised knee. It was ridiculously funny and I repetitively told Tiffany to stop whining, but she actually did get a concussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going red!

Good morning Its time to wake up and Make up!   Today i am going to be telling you about the time my best friend and i dyed ...